It costs a lot of money to develop a private resort island in one of the most remote and unspoiled places left on earth.
Unlike your attorney or the government, we wish we could charge less. But just like divorce, IT’S WORTH IT!
Supreme Bungalow King bed suite with a private outdoor shower. Includes its own private jetty, beach and gardens: AUD $750 - 1,200
Executive Bungalow King bed suite with a private outdoor shower, ocean and beachfront view: AUD $450 - 600
Deluxe Bungalow King bed suite, ocean and beachfront view: AUD $ 350 - 450
Robin Bungalow Queen bed suite built over a deck, ocean view, 2 min walk from the main area: AUD $250 - 350
Rates include accommodation for 2 guests and are subject to 10% GST.
A one-night deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the reservation.
All payments can be made by:
- Bank Draft
- Direct Deposit (a bank charge of SBD $50 applies)
- MasterCard or Visa (a bank charge of 3% applies)
- Cash (AUD, USD, SBD only).
- No fee will be charged for cancellation prior to 15 days before confirmed arrival date and therefore your deposit will be fully refundable, however credit card handling and bank expenses will be withheld.
- Any cancellation between 14 and 3 days before confirmed arrival date will result in a charge of 50% of the total cost of the stay plus levy.
- In case of cancellation received less than 72 hours prior to arrival, no-show, departure prior to confirmed departure date or arrival later than confirmed arrival date, the total cost of the confirmed stay plus levy will be charged.
The resort and it’s facilities are designed for adults, and we currently have few recreational opportunities for children dependent on the lurid western electronic entertainment culture. But children that are comfortable outside of the dome are always welcome and will be delighted by their visit here.